The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all digital platforms, ensuring the success of our business objectives and of our clients. The Digital Marketing Manager will combine his/her knowledge of the web and digital marketing with the business acumen to bring greater brand awareness, increase lead generation and increase customer engagement.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
Include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
• Develop strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using search engine optimization (SEO), PPC and other techniques to drive traffic to community websites and generate prospective resident interest.
• Expertise in local SEO required.
• Create goals and benchmarks.
• Develop forecasting and trending models.
• Generate, analyze and report on KPIs and ROI both internally and externally for our clients.
• Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
• Understand important metrics used to track campaign success.
• Manage advertising partner (ILS) relationships, negotiate advertising rates and evaluate performance monthly, quarterly and annually.
• Prepare regular client-facing performance reviews for paid media and provide reporting on a regular basis to internal and external clients.
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and paid social media for communities.
• Manage platform and oversee local listings, directories and Google business pages.
• Manage and oversee marketing technology platforms.
• Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
• Create engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
• Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures leveraging existing technical framework.
• Contact, interview and hire third-party graphic designers, web designers and videographers to create unique and engaging digital content
• Research and gather data on industry trends and developments.
• Good interpersonal skills and advanced presentation skills.
• Provide excellent customer service by anticipating needs in advance and answering questions and concerns when necessary.
• Must be confident interfacing with executive level team members and presenting to clients.
• In-depth knowledge of advertising platforms (i.e. Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads).
• Solid understanding of WordPress.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
• Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Develops alternative solutions.
• Works well in group problem-solving situations.
• Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
• Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
• Responds promptly to customer needs.
• Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
• Meets commitments.
• Focuses on solving conflict.
• Maintains confidentiality.
• Keeps emotions under control.
• Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
• Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Listens and gets clarification.
• Responds well to questions.
• Writes clearly and informatively.
• Presents numerical data effectively.
• Able to read and interpret written information.
• Develops workable implementation plans.
• Communicates changes effectively.
• Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
• Prepares and supports those affected by change.
• Monitors transition and evaluates results.
• Delegates work assignments.
• Matches the responsibility to the person.
• Gives authority to work independently.
• Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
• Provides recognition for results.
• Exhibits confidence in self and others.
• Inspires and motivates others to perform well.
• Effectively influences actions and opinions of others.
• Accepts feedback from others.
• Gives appropriate recognition to others.
• Understands business implications of decisions.
• Displays orientation to profitability.
• Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
• Aligns work with strategic goals.
• Works within approved budget.
• Develops and implements cost saving measures.
• Contributes to profits and revenue.
• Conserves organizational resources.
• Treats people with respect.
• Keeps commitments and inspires the trust of others.
• Works with integrity and ethically.
• Follows policies and procedures.
• Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
• Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
• Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals.
• Understands organization’s strengths and weaknesses.
• Analyzes market and competition.
• Identifies external threats and opportunities.
• Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
• Displays willingness to make decisions.
• Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
• Supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
• Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
• Makes timely decisions.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities.
• Uses time efficiently.
• Plans for additional resources.
• Sets goals and objectives.
• Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks.
• Develops realistic action plans.
• Approaches others in a tactful manner.
• Reacts well under pressure
• Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
• Accepts responsibility for own actions.
• Follows through on commitments.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
• Looks for ways to improve and promote quality.
• Completes work in timely manner.
• Works quickly.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment.
• Manages competing demands.
• Changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
• Able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
• Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
• Takes responsibility for own actions.
• Keeps commitments.
• Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
• Takes independent actions and calculated risks.
• Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities.
• Displays original thinking and creativity.
• Meets challenges with resourcefulness.
• Generates suggestions for improving work.
• Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
• Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others’ attention.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or Marketing or related field is preferred.
• 3-5 years related experience in digital marketing is preferred.
• Experience in property management/ real estate field is a plus.
• Solid Understanding of local SEO, SEM, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Microsoft Office, Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required, Knowledge of media editing software (photo and video).
• Working knowledge of web design principles, best practices and content management platforms,
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Communicate in Spanish is a plus, but not required.
• Ability to add, subtracts, multiply and divides in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
• Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• People skills, ability to interact and communicate with tenants and maintenance personnel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Some lifting, typically 25 pounds or less.
• Ability to climb up to four flights of stairs to access units.
• Ability to walk several acres to tour the community.
• Ability to stand for long periods and to sit at a desk for long periods.
• This is a drug-free workplace.